What can Bespoke Counselling offer?
I offer an open, non-judgemental, professional and confidential approach to my work, using a variety of skills and approaches as appropriate. My knowledge and understanding of people and the complicated dynamics within and around us, together with your knowledge of yourself and your situation can be combined to help you find or achieve what you are looking for.
I work with individuals, couples and families, depending on what you feel is needed.
These are the kinds of issues I can help with:
- Depression, anxiety, phobias; bereavement, anger management, low self-confidence or self-esteem; post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Communication skills and assertiveness; work-related issues.
- Conflict and mediation.
- Couples counselling and relationships; issues of sexuality.
- Termination and miscarriage; postnatal depression.
- Childhood experience and issues related to children and parenting.
- Survivors of rape, sexual abuse, bullying and physical abuse.
- Drug and alcohol dependence and eating disorders.
Over the years I have developed a specialism in Anger Management. If you would like to know more about this, please follow this link to my Anger Surgery web site.
Please feel free to contact me for further information or clarification and I will do my best to help. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone numbers are 01785 606907 and 07946 704171 .